Sage Intacct Technical Specialist at Zwift
Who we're seeking:
Zwift is looking for a qualified Sage Intacct Technical Specialist with an accounting background and in-depth Intacct functional knowledge to join the Finance team. The technical specialist is responsible for partnering cross-functionally with critical areas including finance, supply chain and logistics to lead the continued growth and improvement of our Intacct ERP system. The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have extensive technical knowledge of Intacct and is an effective communicator who can translate this technical expertise into actionable business solutions.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate and partner with different departments to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Translate business process requirements into technical requirements and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Support the optimized use of Intacct’s Cash Management, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, and Order Entry Modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Intacct’s functionality, relevant new product offerings and software releases.
- Design and support implementation of enhancements to the company’s existing ERP platform in Intacct, as well as configuration of Intacct to support transaction flow from source applications and systems
- Assist Finance team in financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces
- Ongoing monitoring and support functions in ERP, including:
- End user requests for new reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- User trainings
- Form and field management
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of Intacct and data integrity
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of functional experience with Sage Intacct.
- Experience completing Intacct implementations for SaaS-based and consumer product business models.
- Working experience with multi-subsidiary/multi-currency and intercompany transactions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues.
- Deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to Intacct.
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be proactive and self motivated.
- Communicate effectively and possess interpersonal skills.
Top Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?