We’re looking for a Revenue Systems Analyst to serve as a system administrator and business partner for our revenue systems and Procore Revenue team. In this role, you’ll drive successful administration of our Revenue Systems and support lead-to-order and order-to-renewal process improvements by leveraging a mix of tactical, analytical, technical, and execution skills.
As a Revenue Systems Analyst, you’ll own the system administration of revenue systems, including provisioning, troubleshooting, providing end-user support, and conducting system architecture changes. This role is an excellent opportunity to apply your customer service skills to help uplevel the tech stack for a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. If you’re excited to diversify your skill set and technical acumen while helping others—we have a spot for you on the team!
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Systems and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based out of any of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage system administration responsibilities for systems falling under the revenue org umbrella (i.e., Mavenlink, Outreach, Highspot, etc.)
- Manage vendors and build relationships while prioritizing system issues, bugs, new features, enhancements, and roadmap
- Work closely with business stakeholders to process system administration duties, projects, and initiatives while driving process improvement and system adoption
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with IT, Procurement, People, and others to drive end-user provisioning, changes, and responsibilities as it relates to system administration
- Identify opportunities to optimize system administration, architecture, and processes for both lead-to-order and order-to-renewal stakeholders
- Manage vendor system responsibilities as it relates to licenses, renewals, provisioning, and procurement
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, colleagues, and vendors while maintaining urgency to solve both everyday and complex system issues
- Build and maintain strong expertise in system administration and serving as a key resource for both the Revenue Systems and Revenue organization
What we’re for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 3+ years of operations experience, preferably at companies between $500M-$1B in revenue
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence with effective presentation skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with Procorians at various levels and across different roles in the organization
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues and develop thoughtful solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, pivot quickly to new demands and priorities while driving a high sense of urgency
- Previous experience managing key revenue systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Mavenlink, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Highspot, etc. is preferred
- Experience working at a large technology company is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service, account management, and or vendor relationship management is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.