Who We Are:
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employees are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
Why Golden Hippo:
Here at Golden Hippo, we work to develop best-in-class products, revolutionary marketing campaigns, and glowing customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our award-winning culture and incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision,& life)
- Generous matching 401K plan
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Receptionist who will be responsible for supporting the front office operations for our Chatsworth Fulfillment Center and will play a pivotal role in facilitating day-to-day business concerns.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Manage the reception area and greeting visitors, vendors and employees and directing them to their correct location.
- Adding/removing employees to/from building security system and assigning security badges.
- Assisting guests with guest wifi.
- Managing deliveries from vendors.
- Ensure the reception area is kept neat and professional in appearance at all times.
- Answers phone calls and refers any questions to appropriate team members.
- Provide back-up administrative support to Human Resources and members of Sr. Management team.
- Function as back-up to office health screener i.e. Check the temperature of employees & visitors and ask related questions about COVID-19 symptoms as agency guidelines dictate.
- Other duties assigned and ability to work occasional OT.
The Best Candidates Will Have:
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years’ proven experience as a receptionist
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Punctuality is a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to both multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT FL HI ID IL IN KS MA MI MT NV NM NY NC OH OR TN VA TX UT WA Remote