Receptionist / Office Admin
We're searching for an Receptionist / Office Admin that embodies the RingDNA's values across all workplace streams - facilities, security, space management, food and beverage programs, employee events, local new hire experience, and other employee programs. We are looking for someone that can provide a high level of customer service through all office manager responsibilities.
What You'll Do
Office Administration- 50 - 60%
- Keep track of office visitors, greet them upon arrival and escort them to their appointments
- Act as liaison with building management and coordination of office maintenance as needed
- Assist with organizing and setting up the functionalities of our bright new office space in Sherman Oaks
- Organize company- wide offsite events and team- building outings.
- Assist with booking flights and accommodations for senior management and broader team as needed.
- Keep office supplies and kitchen essentials abundant and well stocked.
Coordination - Recruiting/HR & Marketing - 50%
- Provide coordination for the Talent Acquisition team by ensuring a smooth candidate experience; conducting office tours, ensure interviews run on time etc.
- Provide coordination support for the Marketing team; this includes helping with events, coordinating vendors, managing calendars etc.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of job related experience required
- Strong work ethic and a “no task too big or small” mentality
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- A self-directed professional who can work with minimal supervision.
- Polished presentation, verbal, written and client communication skills
- Highly efficient and ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and takes pride in quality of work delivered
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are
RingDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. We believe that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
We cultivate a results-oriented, continuous learning, and fun culture. As a result, we were named as “one of the best places to work in Los Angeles” by both Comparably and BuiltInLA in 2018. The company has also received 6 additional awards from Comparably, including #11 best CEO nationwide, was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities, and named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.