P/T Office Coordinator
PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, and eager to learn Part-Time people like yourself! This is for M/T/W during the week.
If you are interested in having a fun and challenging role with one of LA’s hottest start-ups, then look no further! Apply today!
PatientPop is seeking an Office Coordinator who can help us create a more productive work environment, while ensuring that our clients get the support they need. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. If you are a deadline-driven professional with a strong work ethic and a background in office administration, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Ensure that all company-wide internal correspondence for the dept. is distributed among the proper channels and also posted on the company intranet
- Maintain the stock levels for office and kitchen break room supplies and submit purchase requests to management when necessary
- Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours
- 1+ years’ experience in office administration is ideal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Sheets, MS Excel
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Must be willing to clean up office spills or mishaps as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.