Project Manager, Client Services at Enervee (Remote)
Enervee’s shopping and comparison platform is transforming the way utilities (we call them partners) engage with their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across electric products, appliances, solar and electric vehicles. On earth day, we announced our Series B funding - a big new investment in empowering everyone to shop efficiently. Learn more about Kerogen Capital and J.P. Morgan's investment in Enervee to accelerate decarbonization and protect our climate system.
Enervee is looking for a Project Manager, Client Services (Enterprise SaaS) to join our fast growing Partner Solutions team. Our ideal candidate has extensive program management experience within the enterprise SaaS industry and knowledge in identifying innovative solutions for clients. We call this role Solutions Manager internally in the organization.
Enervee’s Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) is focused on maximizing customer value for our partners and delivering a frictionless experience, ensuring our partners capture the full potential of the Enervee platform. The Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) will facilitate new initiatives and utilize their technical acumen, program management, and communication skills to assess the advantages and disadvantages of each proposed initiative. This role will influence a broad range of multidisciplinary teams - aligning sales, customer support, product, customer success, and external partners to optimize outcomes. Working with product management, the Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) will help to define strategic roadmaps, break them into actionable initiatives, identify appropriate resources to execute on initiatives, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate at all levels to deliver results. You’ll also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, and balance trade-offs.
Enervee is a remote first distributed team with members across 27 states. Enervee’s Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) can be based anywhere in the US.How you can make an impact
Using their project management acumen, the Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) plans, schedules, and manages delivery of technology-heavy SaaS platforms for our partners. You shepherd platform launches and customization projects for our utility partners and ensure projects are delivered timely, of high quality and in accordance with the scope. You will also be involved in the following:
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to evaluate new opportunities, translate them to into product requirements, and understand the impact of taking on those initiatives
- Review and validate the final business cases for the required effort, resources and estimated budget, including tradeoffs
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities and drive the entire platform implementation process from end to end
- Coordinate with product managers to plan the estimated duration and timelines to deliver the defined solutions
- Prepare detailed project plans to schedule milestones, workstreams and identify and mitigate potential risks
- Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and trade-offs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Qualify customer needs and identify opportunities to deliver business outcomes and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with product and customer success
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and documentation for launches, such as checklists, onboarding documentation, and other templates
- Create presentations and communicate results and trends in data, both internally and externally to our utility partners
- Provide crisp and accurate internal reporting of project timelines, completion forecasts, time tracking, and other items as identified
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Flexible PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program
- Salary range for this position: $75,000 - $92,500
It is very important for Enervee’s Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) to have prior experience working with cross-functional teams as you’ll be working closely with our Product, Sales and Customer Success teams on a regular basis.
Enervee’s Project Manager, Client Services (Solutions Manager) has the ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams in a fast paced environment. A positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts will definitely help you thrive! Your flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines will set you up for success in this role.
- 2-4 years’ experience in program management or project management and a high level understanding of agile/sprint methodology
- Experience managing eCommerce or consumer websites and/or products
- Champion business and technical goals by driving large and complex projects and see the big picture while paying attention to the details and navigate sophisticated processes with ease in order to deliver program goals
- Strong communication skills and ability to assess and analyze work with client independently
- Bring a customer focused demeanor with the ability to multi-task and lead conflicting priorities, and objectives on time and within budget
- Self-motivated attitude towards tackling projects and running full steam ahead, while maintaining proper communication channels
- Experience in managing and inspiring internal teams, leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Project Management Tools (Trello, Asana, MPP), Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Additional things that will impress the team!
- Technical understanding of web technologies including HTML, CSS and overall web analytics
- Ability to manage datasets in CSV and XLSX
- Experience with APIs, JSON and webhooks