Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
Our Program Director, Concierge Services will create and manage first-class and curated experiences to all current and future AvantStay guests. The ideal candidate will be a certified hustler that has worked in a rapid growth start up environment with experience in sales and/or operations. As the leader of our Concierge department, you will enable remote SDRs to easily sell value add services to guests while in market concierges ensure that booked services go smoothly. This hire will be responsible for building a world class team to deliver these services. This person is passionate about helping people and enhancing the guest experience in every way possible and has a proven track record of doing so.
What you’ll do…
- Work with stakeholders to build out national value add services.
- Create and implement national concierge SOPs and processes.
- Build out training material to maximize conversion on lead opportunities and outreach efforts.
- Set concierge KPIs to understand progress towards goals and areas needing improvement, focusing on revenue generation.
- Lead our Concierge programming, including identifying, testing, and finalizing local vendors in all current and upcoming market alongside local concierge managers.
- Build an in-depth budget, resourcing and P+L for Concierge as a function.
- Understand how to leverage Concierge as a unique selling proposition for AvantStay.
- Keep relevant systems updated with vendor and customer information.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information on AvantStay properties and policies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with guests, field operators and local vendors.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience in business development, business operations, or account management OR 5+ experience as a program manager
- Extensive customer facing experience, with a background in Sales and operations
- Ability to work across multiple departments including engineering, marketing, operations, and business teams
- Experience optimizing user funnel and marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to build a manage a team to support scaling growth especially in a remote environment
- Ability to understand business issues into actionable processes for your team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability evenings and weekends as needed
Perks and Benefits...
- $100,000 - $140,000 (Salary + Bonus)
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description