Professional Services Operations Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Professional Services Operations Specialist to join as a core member of Procore’s Professional Services (PS) team. In this role, you’ll partner with Customer Success, Sales, and other Revenue Operations teams to build operational and financial excellence while efficiently delivering services to our Enterprise clients.
As a Professional Services Operations Specialist, you’ll own and manage escalations of our Project Management system. You’ll undertake ad hoc analysis as required, including the manual creation and maintenance of documents and reports. You’ll motivate the team using the appropriate tools and techniques to increase commitment to the program objectives. Successful candidates are energized by challenges and passionate about prioritizing the customer at the heart of decision-making.
This position reports into our Head of Professional Services and will be based remotely. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work side-by-side with the other Operations Specialist and serve as the data liaisons for the Professional Services team
- Ensure data mart, Professional Services Automation Software System and other data sources are correct, partnering with other teams to identify and address the errors ahead of review by the leadership team
- Ensure weekly completion of timesheets and forecasting process identifying and highlighting patterns in data, indicating focus areas for delivery teams
- Be an expert on the use of our PSA System system and maintain ownership of report production
- Provide ad hoc support with setting up, preparing and structuring meetings/projects as required
- Drive on-time and on-budget delivery of Procore's Professional Services
- Create documentation and presentations to support Client Services Leaders for meetings, org charts, communities, account health, etc.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in the operational systems used to support Professional Services
- Able to answer 80% of questions in real-time without escalation
- For complex 20% of queries, ability to quickly understand the question, request info from relevant stakeholders, and feedback the correct answer with limited misunderstandings
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MA/MS/MBA degree a plus
- 3+ years experience in operations, professional services or project management role
- Experience within Professional Services at a SaaS company
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint with proficiency in Google Suite or equivalent
- Proven experience in providing services in support of internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Deep knowledge of Professional Services Automation Software and Salesforce
- Looker reporting expert or relevant experience with data visualization software
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a keen desire to continually learn and grow
- Enjoy working with multiple stakeholders at different levels and engaging groups in new concepts
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Bias for action and taking a proactive approach to identify gaps and areas of opportunity
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.