FloQast is fanatic about the success of our clients, and the Product Support team owns several internal and external initiatives that deliver on our promise to put customers first. As part of the Product Support team, you will regularly be the face of this mission through your interactions with clients. You will also interface with other FloQast departments to collaborate on special projects and drive continuous improvement to our product, our training strategies, our documentation, and our overall culture. We believe that software should be quick to deploy and easy to use, and that top-notch Support should be easy for customers to find. Join us to see how FloQast turns Support into a strategic and fun initiative that delights our clients.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Take ownership of reported customer issues, research, troubleshoot, identify solutions, and communicate directly to clients by means of email, screenshot, GIF, screen share, phone call, etc.;
- Utilize Zendesk ticketing system to respond publicly to tickets and collaborate internally with Product Support and Customer Success team;
- Own special initiatives on the Product Support team to uphold our team’s core pillars;
- Lead special projects with clients in collaboration with Customer Success team, including consulting on software migrations and connecting FloQast to new integration partners;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (Product Support Management, Customer Success Management, Set-Up, Engineering, Product, etc.);
- Refine existing articles and author new articles on the FloQast Knowledge Base to deliver efficient self-help resources for clients;
- Lead internal and external trainings for core application and new product offerings;
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company, the department, and our clients meet their goals.
Desired Qualities And Skills:
- Experience in customer-facing role required;
- Experience working in SaaS industry preferred;
- Highly motivated and results-driven with a desire and ability to learn SaaS methodologies and master our product, as well as the desire to become subject-matter-expert on integrations;
- Logical thinker & strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills;
- Strong emotional intelligence skills with an ability to relate to customers, gauge urgency, and display empathy;
- Excellent verbal and written skills to be able to assist customers over email and/or screenshare, including the ability to communicate technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience;
- Excellent time management skills– ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with cloud-based ERPs (NetSuite, Intacct, QBO) and Cloud Storage Providers (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Egnyte) a plus;
- Familiarity with team systems a plus, including Zendesk, Slack, Guru, Zoom, Gong, JIRA, Pendo, Salesforce, GSuite, Showpad;
- Familiarity writing Regular Expressions (Regex) a plus;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- 2021 Silver Stevie Award winner for Customer Service Department of the Year!
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.