Procore is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to support the growth and development of our Product, Engineering, UX, and Operations departments. Your work will drive organizational and individual accomplishment through the creation and facilitation of internal programs.
As a Product and Technology L&D Manager, you’ll identify departmental learning needs and opportunities, design effective training content, and facilitate the delivery of learning programs. To be successful in this role, you’ll have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a dedication to continuous learning and development.
This position reports to the Sr Director, Talent Activation and Growth and can be based in any of our US offices or work remotely from anywhere in the US. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Mentor and oversee a team of L&D specialists that will support Product and Technology (P&T) employee development throughout the employee lifecycle (hire to retire)
- Leverage a strong business acumen to understand our company and product strategies and identify high-impact L&D opportunities to support and accelerate those strategies using data from a variety of sources (engagement data, skills gap analysis, performance metrics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and measure the efficacy of innovative developmental programs for teams spanning multiple geographies utilizing best in class virtual (synchronous and asynchronous) delivery tools
- Develop and manage strong relationships at all levels of the organization to deeply understand L&D needs, and ensure strategic alignment of L&D programs with the company and departmental strategy to help drive strategic alignment in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of end-to-end experience building and managing technical learning and development programs
- Experience with relevant learning, training, and development software, Workday Learning is a plus
- Strategic thinker who can turn broad visions and concepts into structured plans and actions with measurable metrics
- Experience developing and driving strategies to execution with measurement
- Excellent presentation, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management and managing global programs that have proven success
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Familiarity or experience with program management tools, content management systems, and instructional design tools
- Experience developing and facilitating training in various delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor-led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of industry learning trends and best practices, adult learning theory, and instructional design principles
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.