POS- Implementation Specialist at SpotOn (Remote)
Appetize Technologies is looking for driven, self-motivated individuals that take pride in customer satisfaction to execute implementation plans and support Point of Sales applications and payment solutions. As a fast growing business, there are constant opportunities arising for growth within the company.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for following project plans, software training, installing hardware and support services for new and existing clients. You’ll work in conjunction with the client services teams to configure and install Appetize POS software. The Implementation Specialist has the responsibility for ensuring the success of the project on behalf of the clients and ensuring Appetize products perform at venues across the country.
- Pre-implementation project management, planning, training and client on-boarding preparation
- Scheduling and hosting remote webinar software training
- On-site implementation of live systems and conducting staff training of products
- Follow operating procedures through post-implementation plans, obtain necessary client sign-offs and thoroughly document all implementation/training details
- Stay current on job related equipment, procedures and information via attendance at meetings and team stand-ups
- Professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with point of sale products
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for multiple projects
- Ability to perform quality work within deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time during peak seasons
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!