Platform Support Coordinator at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
Raise your hand if you LOVE ads! Yeah, we feel the same… So come be a part of the solution, by joining the team that is changing the face of advertising for the better. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding (RTB), The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform (DSP) in the industry by offering agencies and their advertisers a best-in-class technology platform that focuses on delivering meaningful and relevant engagement with consumers.
With integrations into every major advertising exchange, we handle well over 4 trillion requests every month and growing – that's more page views and queries than Facebook, Google Search, and Google's entire network of websites combined – all serviced in single-digit-ms response times. Are you interested in working with big data? Do you want to push the edges of scale and responsiveness? It doesn't get much bigger or faster than this!
We are looking to hire a Platform Support Coordinator who will work in collaboration with our Biz Teams to ensure top notch application support. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re a star communicator, customer focused, and love solving technical problems. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support for application issues; ensuring that incidents within our platform or tools are addressed within established SLAs
- Responsible for owning incidents, including escalating to other technical teams
- Multi-task, manage, and resolve transactional application support requests
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Executing Stored Procedures and querying our database using SQL
- Maintain the company’s ticketing system; answer, troubleshoot, and resolve various technical issues related to The Trade Desk’s trading platform
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without Development Team assistance
- Contribute to the company’s Knowledge Base by the creation of new Articles and updating existing ones
- QA Testing and Validation
- Coordinate in-depth training on support-related tools and processes
- Light on-call/after-hours support
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience
- 4+ years relevant work experience as a technical support representative in a small or medium sized business
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong SQL and HTML experience
- Strong experience with Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- General knowledge of RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- No previous online advertising experience required, but those with experience or internships in online advertising or technology are encouraged to apply
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advance troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to explain complex subjects to a non-technical audience. #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.