Phone Support Perfectionist | Real Estate Startup | Equity Included
Hi! We’re glad you stumbled on this job description, because we’re looking for people exactly like you who are committed to providing top-notch customer support, are self-motivated, tech-savvy, and trying to find their fit in a rapidly changing real estate industry.
We’re using technology to lower costs for buyers and sellers; thus, allowing us to get homes sold on the fly throughout Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach, Denver, Austin, San Antonio and the Big Apple. And we’re just getting started!
***Shifts are Sunday - Thursday OR Tuesday - Saturday***
- Build relationships quickly, and generate excitement about REX’s services with prospective customers
- Promptly respond to inbound phone calls, chats, and emails from customers
- Manage high volume of tasks while maintaining exceptional level of customer satisfaction and follow up
- Collaborate with team members to ensure phone shifts are covered during work hours
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Maintain high performance standards and help team meet monthly metrics
- Comply with REX policy and all DRE/legal statutes
- At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-facing or sales role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- To exude excitement and enthusiasm across all customer interactions
- A high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- To be team-oriented and willing to lock arms with your teammates to get the job done
- Proficiency in web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets, etc.
- Fluency in using a CRM to manage prospects and follow up with customers
- A bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
You just might...
- Have a CA real estate license
- Speak multiple languages