Part-Time Office Assistant
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade. Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant (about 20 - 24 hours a week) to support our offices and maintain a great employee experience. This is an entry-level role at $15/hour. The days and hours can be flexible depending on your schedule, we are willing to accomodate for the right candidate :)
How you will contribute:
- Directly assist Office Manager in successfully running our three local offices
- Creating an amazing employee experience
- Assist at the front desk: greeting candidates, employees and office visitors
- Ordering office supplies on a weekly basis
- Restock kitchens with snacks and breakfast items
- Helping with event set-up, office moves, meeting setup and cleanup, etc.
- Setup new hire desks with PatientPop swag and equipment
- Maintain organization of storage room, kitchen and front desk
Skills you’ll bring:
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must have a “can do” attitude, someone who is willing to do what is needed to get a job done with little to no supervision.
- Proficient with G-Suite and Apple products
- A true team player who is comfortable wearing many hats
Why you're important to us
Our office environment is extremely important to us and with your help we can ensure that it is a great place for our employees to spend their day. We pride ourselves on having a great culture with all of the fun perks - snacks, lunches, kombucha on tap, team events, etc. As the Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for working directly with our Office Manager and People Team to ensure our offices are running smoothly. You will be the first face that visitors and employees see, so we are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a team player.
If this role isn’t for you, feel free to send this link to a friend or check out our other roles.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.