Order Management Specialist at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 12, 2020
In this role you will:
- Ensure orders are received and shipped on time while following the appropriate order flow with compliance to organizational policies
- Communicate with fulfillment teams throughout the country to escalate priority orders and guarantee timely service
- Troubleshoot order issues to ensure existing orders continue to move quickly through fulfillment
- Collaborate with management to improve systems and supply chain efficiency
- Make quick and financially sound decisions around inventory and customer satisfaction
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in inventory control, customer service, or order management
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Proactive problem-solver and process-improver
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent coordination skills — adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Customer Service — passionate for serving customers through their daily work
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description