GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Operations Support Specialist. This individual should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills. You will be responsible for supporting the Delivery Operations processes. The ideal candidate will be a driven, organized, innovative thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments. This role requires someone who is capable of multitasking, is detail-oriented, is innovative, and able to successfully support various improvement projects.
In this role you will:
- Support the delivery operations process and implement new systems for both domestic and international shipping
- Work within the Consumer Experience team to monitor the transportation process including documentation and customs requirements
- Engage in both domestic and international outgoing freight shipments ensuring proper, accurate and timely dispatch of outbound shipments following all proper DOT
- Coordinate export compliance issues and domestic shipping issues with shippers, as required, including shipment tracking and lost freight issues
- Stay current on international exporting changes such as new commodity codes and customs regulations
- Participate in Delivery Operations improvement projects, such as optimization of supply chain and duties and taxes
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Experience with shipping operations/transportation/courier services including international customs procedures, regulations and required documentation
- Team player, a quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility as we scale
- Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines in an effort to help the greater team win!
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, independent environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description