In this role, you will partner with Operations management to drive our 3PL warehouse operations to success. The ideal candidate is very organized and detailed, has strong communication skills, is deadline driven, and has a commitment to world class customer service.
The Operations Specialist is the constant reminder to strive for greatness on a daily basis for our 3PL teams. They are effectively managing sales orders, owning communication internally and externally, driving SLA success and execution, and making sure continual improvement projects are tracking along appropriately.
In this role you will:
- Set, coach, and execute daily goals with Operations teams
- Own daily communications between HQ and Warehouse teams to ensure instructions and requests are being followed accurately
- Ensure that training and warehouse functions follow SOP compliance and are trained appropriately
- Monitor and manage sales Orders to ensure everything is seamlessly fulfilled according to SLA. Any aging or past due orders should be escalated and addressed accordingly
- Collaborates with each team in support of process improvements, avoiding service failures and disruptions, and identifying cost savers
- Work to create and define custom solutions to simplify or resolve their current issues
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance against safety, quality, and performance standards
- Provide reports on Third Party facilities by tracking overall team performance, invoices, and mishandled orders
We are looking for:
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Strong ability to learn quickly about operational systems, technologies, and processes to make intelligent business decisions
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
- Must be able to work independently as a self starter, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing Operations, preferably in a client relationship role with a Third Party Logistics company
- Sound knowledge of material handling procedures, order fulfillment systems, and analyzing performance metrics
- Positive attitude with the ability to lead a team, handle multiple tasks, and work on independent projects simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description