Operations Manager at nok
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Village Global and Greycroft and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
You will be responsible for all on-the-ground operations and logistics functions related to product trials within Los Angeles. Your goal is to ensure products are delivered on-time and in perfect condition. You are expected to identify operational bottlenecks and implement measures to overcome them, feeding these insights to the Engineering Team to ultimately improve our backend.
- Lead the order management process, ensuring timely product delivery & high service quality
- Pulling order reports from logistics systems to update internal order statuses
- Liaising with warehouse supervisors and warehouse associates to oversee operations and maintain accuracy of nok’s process
- Ensure the reboxing process is highly reliable and repeatable; trial products must be in perfect condition before they get delivered to users
- Regularly quality assure partner’s performance on the reboxing and systematically find ways to improve our processes and simplify operations without compromising on quality
- Carefully monitor stock levels and other KPIs to ensure the smooth running of the operations on both fulfilment, logistics and reboxing, ensuring compliance with set SOPs and SLAs
- Extinguish any (business related) fires that may arise in an operationally heavy business like ours
- Hiring contractors to help with any logistical items that need to be executed and any manual labor (reboxing process, scanning and labeling boxes to ready them for deliveries, etc.)
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.