Operations Manager, Rider Support
What You'll do
- Be both a tactical and strategic leader on the Support team operating 24x7x365.
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within your functional area; identify and drive the team towards meeting KPI’s and SLA.
- Hire, train, coach, counsel and monitor the performance of support agents.
- Oversee staffing including hiring, scheduling, attendance and termination.
- Create and deliver training program to improve quality of service delivered.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes – looking at both the short and long term of our people and business.
- Be a strong project and stakeholder manager with the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross functional alignment as we continue to build and scale.
- Positively lead the team through the complexities of a fast growing and dynamic startup.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of leading a Customer Support team
- Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to set & exceed all department KPI
- Strong communication skills
- Be nimble and adaptable
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong Zendesk experience (rules, triggers, automation, etc)
- Startup experience preferred
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.