At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking an extremely smart and capable Operations Coordinator to assist the day-to-day functions required of the enterprise team including requirements development, product implementation, data analytics and account management functions for GoodRx for Enterprise customers. The role is highly cross-functional and offers the opportunity to deliver meaningful impact within one of the nation’s leading healthcare startups.
- Assist with the documentation of business requirements and other project deliverables across all enterprise products.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders across enterprise products.
- Intake, document, and drive to resolution critical and non-critical customer reported issues.
- Analyze program data to make informed business, product and marketing recommendations
- Collaboration cross-functionally with Patient Advocates, Product Management, and Business Ops.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations for enterprise products in support of internal and external reporting requirements, and product issues management (such as bugs, improvements, tasks).
- Assist with the development and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Training Documents used in support of enterprise products.
- Coordinate team functions to include team meetings, product reviews and implementation guidelines.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally at an internet company.
- Prior experience working in a client-facing/customer-facing role.
- Proficient with project management tools (Asana) and data management tools (Looker) and has an ability to quickly learn how to use new software tools.
- Clear, proactive communicator who is open and responsive to constructive feedback
- A “doer”; a problem solver with strong interpersonal skills who is able to speak confidently to technical and non-technical groups with equal fluency.
- Low-ego, passionate, and takes ownership of the product.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description