Operations Coordinator at nok
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:08 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
What is nok?
nok is an invite-only marketplace to try high-end products from home for free! Our tryouts include same-day delivery, $0 down and return pickup.
Our circular supply chain and proprietary infrastructure allows us to quickly turn around returns of these items at the end of the tryouts so they can be sent to the next customer (in less than 48 hours) greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce.
nok doubles up as an experiential marketing channel for brands resulting in authentic product experiences, user-generated content, word of mouth and ultimately more sales.
We have been providing our service as white-label for major brands like Samsonite, TUMI and Lavazza but always wanted to build our own marketplace. COVID19 accelerated our decision and this is now our sole focus!
We're backed by Greycroft (same backers as Bird, Acorns, Goop, Bumble, etc.), Moonshots and Village Global and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and detail oriented Operations Coordinator to join our team.
In this role you will oversee our company general operations and ensure that our fulfillment and logistical needs are met.
This role is very hands on and you need to be a SELF-STARTER with strong attention to detail and customer obsession.
- Prepare orders for dispatching by printing shipping labels, scanning serial numbers and handing them over to the courier partner
- Receive trial units back from courier partners, log their receipt into our systems
- Follow the reboxing process guidelines to inspect and prepare returned trial units for their next order
- Pull order reports from our partner's systems to update internal order statuses
- Maintain inventory levels
- Occasionally carry out some deliveries to customers
- Extinguish any (business related) fires that may arise in an operationally heavy business
- Assist the team in any other operations-related tasks
- Experience fulfilling e-commerce orders
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor preferred
- Very detail oriented
- Ready to work on weekends
- Proficient with technology and experience in postal or other freight services is a plus
- You are process and detailed oriented and will not let anything be out of place yet are a hustler and find creative ways to overcome problems
- You're professional, reliable and structured when it comes to work but also awesome to hangout with
- You're proactive and a full believer in the learning by doing methodology to confront new challenges & grow as a person
- You appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from day one
- You have a valid driver’s license
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.
PS: we strongly encourage applicants to demonstrate their interest by joining our Slack community (more info in the welcome email once you've signed up on trynok.com)
Read Full Job Description