Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Operations Coordinator, Los Angeles
The Operations Coordinator will be central to rapidly scaling Metropolis in Los Angeles and beyond. You will be responsible for managing people operations across the market. You will play a strong role in enabling new sites with our proprietary hardware and software, as well as coordinating with our product and technology teams to ensure peak performance.
What you’ll do
- Work with Mobility and Operations Specialists to maintain our facilities to the highest quality standards to ensure 100% customer satisfaction as well as efficient technical efficiency
- Develop and deploy onboarding and training programs
- Assist in the onboarding of new locations, including the planning and execution of site improvements
- Create a culture of real time feedback and implement systems for talent development and performance management
- Devise and document operational processes to facilitate scale
- Manage scheduling across the market
- Project managing strategic initiatives as they arise
What you’ll need
- Minimum 2-3 years of business experience in operations, consulting, banking, entrepreneurship and/or mobility
- A Problem-solving mentality; when you see something is broken, you fix it, and if you don’t know how, you learn
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives both on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- A bias towards action. The willingness and ability to take decisive action rooted in sound judgement and on a reasonable timeline is critical for this role
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the Los Angeles team, myriad stakeholders and partners
- Natural communicator. We’re looking for someone who can transition between highly professional and casual conversations without skipping a beat
- Passion for transportation, mobility and/or logistics is a plus!
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits