Operations Associate at Mothership
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (PST) on Friday, August 14, 2020
We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Started in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As an Operations Associate, you'll help guide carriers, customers and drivers through issues that arise while making sure that our system is dispatching optimally. You’ll build systems and structure to automate repetitive tasks and refine outbound messaging for optimal efficiency and delight.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who would make a great air traffic controller, is calm under pressure, takes action and is naturally good at multitasking.
What you'll get to do
- Work directly with carriers in real-time to bring carriers into the ecosystem and increase acceptance
- You’ll track, project and report on our carrier sales to ensure we maximize our efficiency while scaling rapidly
- Prioritize and resolve issues that arise with customers and drivers
- Walk customers and drivers through the app and web experiences
- Help bring drivers into our network by reviewing their documents
- Add and iterate to the company knowledge base and FAQ
- Multitask by phone, text and email
What success looks like in this role
- 3+ years of experience in logistics or transportation space
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a fast paced and execution-focused environment
- Strong accountability, work ethic and sense of urgency
- Familiarity using modern computer software
- Experience in the logistics or transportation industry is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description