Office Services Lead
- Center facilities management - Actively manage all facilities needs including vendors, team and processes that ensure center is meeting the standards required for upkeep, daily cleanliness and stock etc. including short term R/E projects
- Manage the front of house, including the reception team and all vendors required for office services.
- Space planning & management including venture room needs
- Support all in-house ventures including BCG and corporate partners inductions, confidentiality processes communication and compliance, and security card management
- Partner with the client services team to ensure all office tours, demos, and events (client, recruitment, internal, etc) are well managed and supported by Office Services as needed
- New joiner and visitor support and induction logistics such as security pass access, parking, way finding, etc.
- Prior experience running a center/office/location that had a high volume of visitors and/or clients
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts, and with high level stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- At least 3+ years’ experience in office/space management
- Previous people management experience preferable
- High level Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint