Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings across the country with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. In 2018 alone, our system helped homeowners save over two million gallons of water and became available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to homeowners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a passionate Office Manager/Executive Assistant who can own our day-to-day office needs and provide support for both business and personal needs. This person will be deeply involved in our office operations, including facilities, office culture, administration, and executive assistance. If you thrive in a fast-moving environment and love solving hard problems and getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
You will report directly to the CEO.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the research and booking of flights and hotels
- Keep ever changing calendar up to date
- Maintain office pantry/kitchen, supplies & place grocery orders
- Open and sort mail, scan and distribute as needed
- Scan and deposit checks
- Partner with building management to manage parking passes & office keys
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events and team building
- Serve as the coordinator for off-site meetings, ensuring all aspects are handled (food and beverage, setup, supplies)
- Miscellaneous support to operations team and executive staff, including personal assistance as needed
Who you are
- Must be organized with high attention to detail
- Sensitive towards understanding confidentiality of business matters
- Flexibility to learn and take on new duties as needed
- Proficient in Google Suite and Mac iOS
- Friendly demeanor and can-do attitude, no job too big or too small
- Start-up experience and interest in water conservation / smart home is a plus!
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Proactive, forward thinking and resourceful
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, unlimited vacation, medical, dental, vision, weekly catered lunch, a team that’s fun to be around, and a beautiful new office in the heart of Culver City in Los Angeles, steps from the Expo.