Office Manager at NuORDER
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:29 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is looking for bright, organized and friendly Office Manager to join our team and play an integral role in building this company while having fun. The ambitious candidate will manage and upkeep an organized and professional environment; albeit startup and fashion forward. The ideal candidate must have a flexible schedule, be able to operate independently with limited or no supervision, and remain flexible at all times.
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintaining complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Arrange office access (coordinate with Security) and parking accommodations for guests
- Email and correspondence gatekeeping, screening and prioritizing incoming requests
- Travel and event scheduling/planning as needed
- Ordering office supplies, groceries, and occasional breakfasts/lunches for office/teams
- Maintaining the office environment by arranging housekeeping, overseeing maintenance requests/vendors, overseeing packages, mail, parking, etc. (Coordinate internal and external resources)
- Coordinate with People Operations to make sure new employees have building access and parking
- Serve as a key member of the Culture Club and support culture related activities
- Responding to requests and questions while maintaining a helpful, polite, and professional demeanor at all times to all employees
- Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
- Other operational and administrative duties as necessary
- Most importantly, be a problem solver and team player
- Minimum of 3+ years of office management, direct executive level assistance or related experience
- Must have experience in start up environment and/or supporting an organization with 100+ employees
- Strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle many constantly changing priorities at once
- Self-starter, driven and highly motivated and positive personality with genuine interest in helping keep the office running smoothly
- Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective, and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together.
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description