Office Coordinator at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Real Estate & Facilities team at ViacomCBS is looking for a stellar Office Coordinator to join our growing group. We're looking for someone who will help with reception desk-related functions at our new Pluto offices, including telephone, answering general emails inquires, greeting guest/visitors and employees, and conference room scheduling. You'll be a liaison to the team and help with ad hoc building projects as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet all visitors and follow up with their Pluto contact as needed.
- Provide professional customer service to employees, guests, callers and vendors
- Answer all incoming calls, forwarding to the appropriate employee or providing general information to public inquiries
- Manage mailroom, deliveries, courier and shipping requests
- Distribute all mail and deliveries throughout the office
- Work with security to manage and issue all access cards
- Manage parking for employees and contractors
- Keep track of all office supplies and order when necessary
- Liaison to facilities team.
- Send out employee announcements via email and slack
- Support facilities department by working special events and providing additional administrative assistance
- Support facilities team with Food Service – restocking, placing catered orders, coordinating deliveries/repairs with all vendors.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a receptionist, facilities, or customer service capacity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Expert interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken
- High level of organizational skills and ability to handle time sensitive tasks
- Ability to remain focused in a demanding environment
- Hold a welcoming presence
- Great teammate, flexible and collaborative
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.