We are looking for a vibrant and proactive individual to join our ServiceTitan community! As the Office Coordinator, you will be the “face” of ServiceTitan and will be responsible for making an extraordinary long-lasting first impression, as well as effectively making our office a welcoming, fun, and comfortable environment to be in, for our visiting customers, guests, candidates, and employees alike. We take our culture very seriously here at ServiceTitan, and are proud of making it an integral part of the overall ServiceTitan experience. The goal is to make both Titans and guests of Titans comfortable and valued while on our premises and over the phone. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined to get things done. You should be able to deal with emergencies timely and effectively, while streamlining office operations in a calm and pleasant manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position as we are a fast-paced start-up.
As Office Coordinator you will be reporting to our Real Estate and Workspace Services Manager to ensure the smooth running and coordination of our workspaces across the organization.
What you'll do
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors as they arrive at the office: foster an overall professional and welcoming atmosphere
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Support meeting and travel logistics for visitors and offsite employees
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Efficiently and responsibly manage all inventory needs for the office: requirements, tracking, purchasing, stocking, and ordering, all while promoting a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Effectively support/manage the office space to ensure cleanliness, organization, seat management, execute office repairs and upgrades (under direction of REWS) and support the big office move in the very near future
- Responsibly manage employee nourishment: lunch, drinks, snacks
- Help plan/execute Company events: holiday party, picnic, birthdays, anniversary etc.
- Manage vendors in order to support all of the above activities
- Track status and develop reports to understand effectiveness and efficiency and come up with ways for continuous improvement in everything he/she does
What you'll need
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Excellent knowledge in GoogleDocs & Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017