Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
We are hiring an Office Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team. We are seeking someone who is collaborative, eager to learn, continually searching for ways to improve processes and genuinely passionate about a position where you can directly impact many aspects of a growing company.
In this role, you will work closely with our administrative team and be deeply involved in our day-to-day office operations, including running the front desk and facilities management. You are an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who can successfully tackle a number of responsibilities to support our team including coordinating, ordering supplies and maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the office. You are organized, motivated, and a utility player who is ready to jump in and help out where needed. You will serve as the go-to person for many essential day-to-day tasks to keep our growing company running efficiently, effectively and delightfully.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and welcome all visitors courteously, determine their needs, and directs them to the proper person.
- Assist with coordinating logistics of office space and deliveries, serves as point of contact for vendors.
- Monitor conference room scheduling, set-up, breakdown. Ensure that teleconferencing and audiovisual equipment is connected and functioning as needed and that rooms are neat and clean.
- Order supplies, and maintain kitchen inventory for all kitchen areas.
- Work with IT on the resolution of issues that arise in the office.
- Work with building management regarding facility needs and repairs.
- Help plan, organize and execute company events, including weekly lunches, quarterly all-hands meetings, team lunches, team-building events, company off-sites, etc..
- Help other departments as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- An energetic and intellectually curious person. You love teaching yourself new things, and you’re naturally driven to be the best at what you do.
- You possess a positive disposition and enjoy providing a memorable experience for guests, and cultivating a fun and inviting office atmosphere for employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have strong attention to detail, and the ability prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Willingness to help out with other projects requested or assigned.
- Skilled with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and their Google Docs equivalents.