Office Assistant for MatchCraft
MatchCraft is seeking a talented Office Assistant to work with our staff and guests. The ideal candidate is a multitasking individual who contains exceptional communication skills. We believe that a company's culture and their people are its most valuable assets. We’re looking for someone who will embrace and add to that culture.
The top priority of this role is to create and maintain a great impression for guests and clients that visit MatchCraft as well as facilitate all front desk needs for MatchCraft employees. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Facilities management and organization (office supplies, kitchen supplies, general maintenance management)
- Reception duties (phone, inbound and outbound mail, greeting guests, etc.)
- Set up and breakdown for company meetings
- Validate parking tickets
- Conference room booking and maintenance
- Assist with weekly lunch set-up and breakdown, along with event coordination
- Assist People & Culture team with duties as needed
- Santa Monica based compliance; People & Culture receipt management and auditing, company directory management, etc.
- Scheduling for CEO and CRO
- Use of multiple Google calendars
- Assisting leadership team
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
In order to achieve this we believe the position will require the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
This individual will be responsible for managing the phones and greeting guests and all supply needs for the office. A professional and personable demeanor is a must have.
Culturally, we are a casual, hard-working meritocracy that rewards creativity and enjoys success. We strive to deliver the best experience to our customers, who include publishers from around the World, but also our partners and vendors, and our fellow MatchCraft team members. This position interacts with many of our constituents and truly is the face of the company as he/she will be the first person to interact with guests, clients, and staff each day.
This position strongly represents MatchCraft at all times.
This is a part-time position and requires onsite hours of 9am to 3pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- A “can-do” attitude nothing is too large or too small
This is a part-time non-exempt hourly position.
There is a possibility for upward mobility to a full time position in the future.
- Hours: 9am-3pm, Monday through Thursday
- Rate: $18 per hour
MatchCraft is an equal opportunity employer.