Network Test Engineer (Telecommunications / VoIP)
As a Network Testing Engineer (Telecom / VoIP), you will be responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to customers in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of highly complex business communication systems. You will serve as the point person for all telecom-related network issues with the highest operational excellence in place. The Network Testing Engineer (Telecom / VoIP) will provide immense value to ServiceTitan customers from the sales process all the way to onboarding onto our white-glove VoIP system. The ideal candidate is very customer-centric and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the daily and long-term success of our customers.
As our Network Testing Engineer (Telecom / VoIP), you will:
- Perform network assessments to ensure readiness of customer infrastructure for customers using a VoIP system.
- Monitor and troubleshoot customer VoIP system status, providing regular reports on service quality.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to diagnose and resolve IP network, voice network, and SaaS-related issues.
- Provide support across multiple concurrent complex provisioning projects.
- Document customer issues, troubleshooting status updates, and resolution summaries. Drive issue resolution forward with customers.
- Assist peers in solving complex customer VoIP requirements.
- Regularly communicate project updates, progress, risks, and issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as lead in handling a variety of complex issues with respect to various platforms, operating systems, applications, inbound / outbound calling, caller ID, calling features, etc.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Advanced knowledge and experience with network troubleshooting including TCP/IP, VoIP/SIP, Cloud, LAN/WAN, webRTC protocols, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Wi-Fi (802.11ac/ax), PBX Experience with VoIP Systems and IP Networks including interactions with provider networks. Advanced understanding of telecommunications service providers; experience with SaaS companies is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload across projects, incident and work order tickets, service levels
- 5+ years of work experience in a network specialist / engineer position, preferably at a VoIP provider
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017