Maintain the company’s internal network operations including wireless controllers, Cisco firewalls and switches, UPSs and PDU’s. Maintains department SLA’s, triage tickets and escalate as needed. Take ticket escalations from Service Desk for network related incidents. Performs a variety of daily duties to allow continuous operation of company facilities, equipment and operation. Contributes to the ongoing break/fix Wiki, knowledge base and lessons learned. Documents network equipment using Visio and Confluence. Perform network security audits. Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports. Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs. Highly self-motivated and self-directed with a keen attention to detail. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This is a fast-paced position in a growing startup that requires the successful candidate to have patience, a positive attitude and the desire to learn and grow. Excellent soft skills and strong writing skills are a necessity. We are looking for a person who is passionate about networking and the security that goes with it. Willingness to travel anywhere from 0 – 20% of the time. Do you want to continue and grow their career at an exciting company that is changing the future? Then we want to talk to you!
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience.
- A current CCNA certification
- Working knowledge of a range of network diagnostic utilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Fluent English language skills.