MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eighteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We're looking for a NetSuite Engineer who lives and breathes NetSuite, be a key member of our team and help us deliver the best customer experience possible. This role will work within the broader Engineering team focused on cross-functional collaboration. You will get a chance to be hands-on with a variety of technologies and your work will have a real impact on the direction and quality of our services. This role will report to the Sr. NetSuite Architect.What You’ll Do
- Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of NetSuite, integrations and other related 3rd party business applications
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain configurations, customizations,, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Integration of systems through API and middleware development
- Participate in issue resolution and root cause analysis within the NetSuite ecosystem, evaluating both upstream and downstream impacts
- Develop solutions through collaboration with engineers, analysts and business users
- Create and maintain functional / technical design specifications and documentation
- Review and test your teammates’ pull requests
- Help improve our development and deployment processes for NetSuite
- Identify opportunities to improve integration and system performance
- 3+ years experience as a full stack NS Engineer
- 3+ software engineering experience
- Expert understanding of NetSuite model, functionality, SuiteScript and other relevant components / concepts
- Experience building API based integrations
- Good Excel knowledge, comfortable working data in this format
- Experience working with cross functional teams and with third parties
- A proven ability to work remotely and well independently, as well as with a team. Strong communication skills are a must have.
- A high degree of self direction and independent drive
- Experience with SuiteAnalytics connector
- CS degree and/or certifications
- Other programming languages are a bonus, but not a requirement
- Willingness to expand knowledge / skills sets into various cloud and data technologies
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.