Mobility Specialist at Metropolis
Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, senior professionals from BlackRock, Uber and Getaround, and a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a select number of entrepreneurial self-starters that can help run and launch the onsite operations of our mobility locations throughout Los Angeles County. Responsibilities include greeting guests, product support, collecting payment, acting as a brand ambassador, and acting as the owner of one of our mobility locations. To be successful, you must have the stamina to stand for extended periods of time while remaining vibrant and friendly. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, constantly looking to innovate, and must have good customer service skills. Given we’re in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level. For those looking for experience in the mobility sector, this role provides an invaluable experience to work with those at the forefront of the field.
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform all support, parking and logistical operations to facilitate the growth of our future and existing locations in Los Angeles:
- Greet and welcome guests' to the establishment and offer professional services
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including but not limited to exceptional customer support, valet services, vehicle and electric scooter charging, and payment processing
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all clients and the internal team on current and new business developments
- Work directly with the technology team to test new features on our mobile app and provide real-time feedback for future iterations
- Work to not only identify potential areas for growth, but also take lead in suggesting such initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have transportation to various locations in the greater Los Angeles area
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency with point-of-sale technology a plus
- No conviction in the past 7 years of a felony or any offense involving violence, dishonesty, automobile theft, automobile vandalism, reckless driving or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Cannot have an at fault vehicle accident of any type in the last three years, and no more than two moving violations in the last three years
- Must possess stellar driving skills
- Must maintain a professional appearance