Menu Support Specialist
Greater LA Area
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
We're looking for a Menu Support Specialist who will support our clients with their Online Ordering menus and play a vital role our our Client Support team!
What you get to do every day:
- Categorize inbound menu change requests by type and severity
- Communicate with clients to resolve questions or get clarification as needed
- Process menu changes for restaurant clients
- Provide status updates to clients of ongoing menu changes
- Support Client Success team as needed for other case types or inbound phone calls from clients
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Exceptional communicator - both written and verbal
- Experience supporting clients via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- You thrive on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office and G Suite
- Bonus points for Salesforce CRM skills!
- Bonus points for restaurant experience!
What we offer:
- Stock options for EVERY full-time employee!
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents)
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness. high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description