Manager, Retail Operations at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:11 a.m. (PST) on Friday, October 9, 2020
As the Manager, Retail Operations, you will oversee the people, performance and process for our retail operations teams and process across our Flight Club retail store network. We’re looking for a manager experienced in building winning cultures in warehouse and retail operations settings to help us drive world class customer service for our multifaceted Ecommerce business.
The role is expected to play a crucial part of our Operations going forward. We are looking for a candidate that can not only take on the leadership of our retail operations network but help develop the blueprint for similar facilities as we expand.
In this role you will:
- Set, coach, and execute daily goals with Operations teams
- Seek opportunities for new initiatives to drive improvements in structure, performance, communication
- Build and execute labor and productivity planning models supported by sales projections, productivity assumptions and targets
- Apply knowledge and experience to augment or improve systems and processes, keeping focus on productivity, accuracy, and quality
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative culture throughout all retail locations and the company
- Setting measurable goals and expectations for management and teams at all retail operations locations
- Own and exemplify timely and accurate communication in your org
- Mentor, train, and develop teammates for career progression, performance improvement, and recognition purposes
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives with a lean mentality
- Evaluate performance targets and metrics to regulate inbound or outbound productivity requirements to achieve customer time, accuracy, and quality expectations
- Partner with other managers to share best practices across shifts and locations
We are looking for:
- 5+ years in a leadership setting managing teams
- 10 years of experience in retail operations,, fulfillment or warehouse
- Experience setting up new sites and creating operational processes
- Experience in optimizing space of fulfillment centers/warehouses
- Experience of running a team of 50+ employees
- Flexibility to travel or relocate with a growing business
- Possesses a financial acumen- recording, tracking and reporting expense control
- Ability to dissect complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description