Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a seasoned business development generalist and program management expert to play a critical role in market expansion and platform growth. As a senior member within the Network Growth organization, you will be responsible for executing the strategy to expand Metropolis's business across product verticals, market geographies, and customer segments. You will partner closely with real estate investors, owners, and developers to build dense Metropolis networks across major U.S. cities; you will also work with our existing partners to scale the platform across their portfolios.
You likely have:
- An ownership mentality and a desire to build for the long haul
- The capacity to learn quickly and adapt to a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- Strong business acumen with exceptional relationship management, business development, and commercial deal negotiating skills
- An appreciation for process and deep experience growing both consumer and enterprise products
What you will do:
- Build the Metropolis network, increase supply liquidity, and expand location coverage in existing markets while unlocking new geographies
- Manage deal flow and negotiate high value operating agreements in collaboration with local and regional General Managers
- Develop new processes, coordinate and drive execution, and communicate progress and risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with our highest priority partners
- Perform field work and site visits for prospective locations
- Lead product demonstrations for prospective customers and partners
- Drive collaboration internally across product, operations, and business functions to uncover real estate asset owner and property manager needs so that we design new products with a customer-centric lens
- Manage a suite of pilots that help refine our overall implementation model, inform which supporting capabilities need to be developed or strengthened, and surface additional learnings to guide growth strategy into new and existing verticals and markets
- Report into our Head and Network Growth where you will be accountable for key performance metrics that drive our business forward
- Note: please expect a fair amount of travel once safe to do so
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits