Manager, Mid-Market & Majors Customer Success at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of accomplished individuals committed to providing long-term customer value. Customer Success is an important team at Procore, instrumental to long-term profitability. You’ll promote adoption, secure annual renewals, and identify upsell opportunities while providing outstanding customer success. You'll focus on evolving our current processes while leading and developing a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
You’ll be based in our Carpinteria or San Diego, CA office, reporting into our Director of Customer Success. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage customer success outcomes including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, driving adoption and customer satisfaction, and fostering Procore advocates to refer new business
- Establish and improve long-term customer lifecycle by implementing best practices, mapping the customer journey, and identifying opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Manage Customer Success Manager activities including enhancing QBR practices, measuring long-term goals and enhancing the Customer Success Manager role
- Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success Manager team by refining operational metrics for the team and creating reporting and review cadences
- Lead an outstanding team around Procore’s core CSM competencies (adaptability, assertiveness, creativity, initiative, commercial capability, and customer diplomacy)
- Foster continuous learning environment, hire top performers, evolve onboarding program to reduce ramp time, and scale the team
- Guide team in client issue resolution and handle escalations
- Inspire customer success across the company by creating a company-wide culture focused on customer success
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead, Supervisor, or Manager of Customer Success experience (i.e. Onboarding Specialists, Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers)
- 1+ years of experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred
- Customer support or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Experience managing or working within revenue-focused teams at a Saas company is preferred
- Enthusiastic with the ability to motivate others influence through persuasion
- Understand value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.