Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing start-up based in Santa Monica that is reinventing the media agency landscape through data and machine learning. BPM combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science providing a technical solution that moves brands scale through streaming and TV advertising. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution.
As a member of the media team, you will be critical to our success by ensuring our media buying and account management are operating smoothly and efficiently. We are looking for someone who is passionate about video advertising, willing to learn, and ready to take on lots of responsibility to assist in developing the media team. You will have the chance to work directly with our media buying and account management teams to assist in implementing strategies for multiple clients. This broad exposure to the business will give you many opportunities for career growth at Bliss Point Media.
- Monitor daily client performance and campaign delivery across channels to ensure that strategies are implemented appropriately and goals are met
- Serve as the liaison between network partners, vendors, and internal teams
- Develop and implement special project-based work for a variety of clients
- Send and track network orders and asset traffic instructions
- Manage weekly television network log reconciliation process to identify billing discrepancies
- Perform ad hoc research and analysis using a variety of tools (Nielsen, Kantar, iSpot)
- Participate in meetings with various publishers to stay current on TV/OTT trends and provide media recommendations based on industry knowledge
- Assist the account management team with weekly client communication and presentations
- Evaluate and negotiate new media opportunities in collaboration with senior team members
- Manage a team of Media Operations Specialists
Background & Competencies
- 3-4 years of work experience in a media agency or start-up environment
- Media planning and buying in video advertising is a plus
- Very organized, exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-starter who enjoys learning, asking questions, and working in a collaborative environment
- A strategic approach to internal marketing of new media opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. basic formulas, filtering, pivot tables)
- Strong business writing skills and experienced at giving presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc)
- Excellent time management skills among multiple tasks against hard deadlines
Bliss Point Media is a startup, and we’re looking for someone who finds that exciting rather than intimidating. We’re profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with a salary $85,000 depending on skills and experience.
Bliss Point offers full medical benefits (Blue Shield of California PPO plans), including dental and vision coverage. After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for our uncapped vacation policy. After 6 months you would become eligible for the BPM 401K. The company also offers parking, a gym discount, cell phone reimbursement and bonus opportunities, paid out based on individual and company performance on a quarterly basis.