Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
We’re looking for a Manager of our Enterprise Customer Success West team to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of talented individuals committed to providing long-term customer value. Customer Success is a vital team at Procore, instrumental to long-term profitability. Key objectives of the team include driving adoption, identifying upsell opportunities as well as mitigating risk, while providing world-class customer service and earning high CSAT scores. This role will focus on evolving our current processes to scale while ensuring we’re delivering meaningful/quantifiable outputs for each Enterprise customer, annually. Looking for a leader who excels in hyper-growth speed while leading and developing a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is based in our headquarters in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Customer Success Outcomes - increase renewal rates and reduce churn, drive adoption and customer satisfaction, cultivate Procore advocates to refer new business
- Define and Optimize Long Term Customer Lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, identify opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Manage Customer Success Manager Activities - enhance QBR practices, measure long term goals and enhance the Customer Success Manager role.
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success Manager team - Refine operational metrics for the team, create reporting and review cadences.
- Lead a world-class team - foster continuous learning environment, recruit and hire top performers, evolve onboarding program to reduce ramp time
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any internal or external escalations.
- Inspire Client Services Across Company - create company-wide culture focused on customer success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
What we’re looking for:
- Two or more years of experience managing software customer success/service teams (i.e. onboarding specialists, implementation managers, customer success managers)
- Experience with Enterprise level customers is strongly desired
- Previous customer support and/or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.