Manager, Customer Experience at FIGS
If you love human interaction, this role is for you! You’ll coach, train, and motivate our Customer Experience Associates to deliver top-notch results and the best customer experience in e-commerce. You will ensure all of our amazing customers have a memorable and insanely great experience. As a leader on the Customer Experience team, you will not only provide support and guidance to your direct team but work across the business to maintain a customer-centric approach in all aspects of collaboration with key stakeholders. While delivering our committed service levels, you’ll also analyze contact trend reports, strategize new ways to wow our health care community, and serve as the voice of the customer to our organization.
You’re highly reliable, ambitious, energetic, and customer-focused. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems, and can thrive in a high-growth culture. You will co-lead one of the most energetic, exciting, and enthusiastic teams at FIGS.
- 3 years of experience in a contact center or similar customer-facing role, with at least 2 years of people management
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development
- You have a working knowledge of contact center technology such as Zendesk
- You love collaborative work environments but are comfortable with making decisions on your own
- You love coaching and mentoring
- You have a BA or BS
- You have experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- You are task-oriented and obsessed with resolving issues
- You have strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, including some weekends and holidays as needed
- You are a happy, positive person who has a great approach in dealing with others
- You have a proven work ethic and integrity
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- You are 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide leadership, support, and direction to your respective Customer Experience team of up to 15 associates resulting in the development of FIGS future leaders
- You will be responsible for all contact center KPI’s such as service level, first ticket resolution, and CSAT
- You will quality assure phone, email, and chat interactions every month
- You will become an expert on FIGS’ product and answer any and all questions customers and associates have
- You will be the hands-on expert of the phone, email, and chat experience
- You will participate in recruiting, training and developing new hires
- You will collaborate with other departments and with FIGS’ warehouse to resolve customer issues
- You will identify trends in customer inquiries or issues about products and services
- You will go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
- You will create verbal and written scripting and training to resolve customer issues
- You will handle escalated complaint resolution including regulatory and legal matters as needed
- You will spearhead team culture and social initiatives
- You will report directly to the Director of Customer Experience
This position will include a base salary plus monthly bonus based on performance against communicated monthly targets. FIGS offers full benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k. The hours for this position are 8:00-5:00 pm PT, but may require additional hours as needed. FIGS offers a flexible time-off policy.
The $60 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.