Manager of CS Operations
PatientPop is the fastest growing Healthtech company in the country right in the heart of Silicon Beach - and we are exploding. We’ve scaled incredibly fast the last two years and this year is no different. While we know how to play, we’re serious about pursuing excellence and owning the results of everything we do. We value innovation as much as collaboration and believe in empowering our team to build and drive their own careers. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to lead our customer success operations organization.
As the Manager of Customer Success Operations, you will build and scale internal operations to drive success across the CS organization. You will have direct management responsibility of a Salesforce Administrator/Developer, Training & Documentation team, Customer Performance and a Business Analyst. Through partnership with internal stakeholders of each department you will gather business requirements, oversee technical projects, improve processes, analyze results, and enable training. Job functions are highly cross-functional and dynamic, but may include Onboarding, Professional Services, Customer Success and Customer Support.
- Process Improvement
- Oversee the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
- Own PatientPop’s HIPAA-breach process and incident reporting.
- Continually mature our CS processes
- Partner with Product Support prioritize CS automation requests
- Document stakeholders business requirements and recommend solutions for project execution end-to-end
- Communicate and document upcoming changes and releases
- Participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Enforce change management best practices
- Reporting & Analysis
- Ensure each team has Early Warning Indicators when critical business metrics are at risk
- Responsible for accuracy of CS reporting and dashboards
- Review key metrics to identify meaningful insights and trends
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly presentations.
- Provide ad hoc reporting adhering to stakeholder’s request
- Systems Administration
- Oversee the system administrators of CS technology (Salesforce, Taskray, and Gainsight) and help implement critical business processes, ensure data integrity, and monitor dashboards.
- Work with internal and external business users to assist with the implementation and day-to-day support of solutions, technologies, and supporting applications.
- Work with system users to understand their needs.
- Training & Enablement
- Oversee training manager to make sure all systems and process changes are properly documented.
- Evolve self-service programs, such as Knowledge Base, Customer Help Center, Live Chat, and in-app messaging
- Work with training manager to measure the effectiveness and quality of new hire training, quality call programs, and ongoing CS Trainings.
- Build a CS Leadership curriculum for the development of CS talent
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in healthcare, management, consulting, strategy, business operations and customer success in a SaaS company, or similar background
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Analytical savvy, structured and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and drive results
- Strong attention to detail; stellar project management and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead effective meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy a fast paced, high-impact, entrepreneurial environment
Desired Systems experience includes:
- CRM (Salesforce, including Service Cloud)
- Customer success analytics (Gainsight)
- In-app messaging (Pendo)
- Project Management (TaskRay)
- Marketing automation (Pardot)
- Training and certifications (TalentLMS)
- Advocacy (e.g. something built in-house or something like Influitive)