Logistics Procurement Coordinator
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a Logistics Procurement Coordinator to join our growing Logistics Team. This role entails Logistics and Finance data management and helping with alignment between sales deals and pipeline and our hardware procurement processes. Candidates should have strong attention to detail and a desire to learn and take on additional responsibilities as we continue to grow as an organization.
You will play a vital part in ensuring that our logistics processes and data management continue to evolve along with our hardware ordering and warehousing processes. You will look for new ways to help drive an understanding of the hardware flow from our suppliers to third party logistics to the field while working with our Finance team to manage information flow. As you gain understanding of the Appetize business, you will have opportunities to grow in your role and expand your responsibilities.
- Execute procurement related transactions in NetSuite, such as Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Transfer Orders, Item Set-up, Inventory Adjustments, RMA’s
- Partner and work closely with Accounting and Finance to ensure that logistics and procurement related NetSuite requirements are completed according to the month end schedule
- Ensure accuracy of serial number data in NetSuite associated with asset tagging and lease orders, managing exceptions as necessary
- Reconcile and ensure accuracy of key NetSuite reports, such as Daily On Hand Inventory, Daily Open Orders
- Ensure accuracy and data quality of logistics and procurement related activity in NetSuite
- 4 year degree (Bachelor Degree) required
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and desire to learn
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication with both internal and external audiences
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!