What you’ll do…
- Draft, review, and revise various types of contractual agreements in connection with real estate management and leasing.
- Assist Legal team, GM, Property Managers, and Real Estate Business Developers with all aspects of processing lease documents through lease execution.
- Inspect, markup, and prepare redline responses to counter-offers made by prospective landlords and their legal counsel.
- Create lease template language in consultation with the broader real estate team to facilitate the management of the property over the life of the deal.
- Review and interpret lease terms from deal spreadsheets and LOIs prior to drafting lease agreements.
- Facilitate and track routing and signature of various documents/forms/lease documents.
- Overall control of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files.
- Receive and set up all lease documents into AvantStay’s systems in accordance.
- Utilize, update, manage and maintain all tools and resources available to manage workload, including Salesforce, checklists, databases, logs and/or other related reporting tools.
- Collaborate with other company departments.
What you’ll bring…
- At least 3 years of relevant commercial and/or residential real estate experience.
- Paralegal experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Extensive document drafting experience, including redlining, and comparison features.
- Ability to handle a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to quickly get up to speed on complex technical and specific AvantStay real estate underwriting requirements.
- Self starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: $58,000 - $70,000
- Generous stock option
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office