Lead Technical Support
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
We are looking for an energetic, creative problem solver to join our hyper-growth company and enhance our product experience.
As the Technical Support Lead you will work with customer to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns. You will also help efforts for ongoing training of practice staff and support the release of new features.
You will routinely communicate and share information with others in the company our development, account management, sales and implementation teams will all look to you on how to enhance our product experience.
Communication skills are a must-have for successful candidates, along with energy and enthusiasm for the possibilities our product brings to healthcare. Excellent listening skills, empathy, and problem-solving skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Communicate with customers on a wide variety of technical issues ensuring the customer is kept informed of progress of their issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including networking, integration, and the WELL application
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, account managers, and executives)
- Provide input and feedback to the Product Engineering team relating to improvements to product performance and/or feature enhancements
- Partner with Product Engineering team for QA and other activities to support successful release of new features
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years in a technical support, account management or implementation role
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Familiarity with remote desktop, help desk and ticketing software a plus (eg. Zendesk, JIRA)
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- 9 company holidays
- Great office close to the beach in Santa Barbara location
- Monthly commuter stipend (for Caltrain, UberPool, etc)
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Computer setup of your choice
- Bi-weekly happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment