Lead IT Operations Engineer
This a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our systems. This person will play a role in troubleshooting issues, and implementing a strategy for growth. This role is for you if you have a proven track record of delivering high quality desktop support to internal customers, and you are passionate about building a robust IT infrastructure and maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of overall experience in IT/ Desktop Support roles with increasing responsibility.
- Ability to support both Windows and Mac operating systems, software, and perform maintenance as required in-person and remotely.
- Should have experience working with all levels of the organization with various levels of technical aptitude.
- Able to champion quality processes to enable scaling of IT infrastructure.
- Experience rolling out and management of device security, asset management and backup solutions in mixed Windows and macOS environments.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and VPN.
- Experience with End Point Protection, you should know how to implement/configure and rollout.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with OKTA
- Experience with GSuite Administration
- Experience with JumpCloud
- Experience with Jamf
- Experience with Azure AD