Lead Fulfillment Associate (On-call) at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:19 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 12, 2020
In this role you will:
- Ensure compliance to all safety standards for self and staff members at all times
- Meet operational targets and goals
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time frame
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Provide training to current and new employees of appropriate procedures by the expected standards.
- Oversee an identified process and staff to make sure work meets quality standards and is performed according to established procedures.
- Troubleshoot any problem orders
- Identify and resolve issues before they become a larger problem
- Work with operations manager to provide constant feedback on overall process successes and opportunities
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description