Key Holder (Part-time) - LA Platform
Who We Are:
Reformation is a mission based company that is fast-growing and is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Key Holder will support and execute all efforts required to acheive individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently meet and exceed both individual and store sales goals
- Develop store associates sales techniques
- Actively generate clientele through customer engagement and maximize return customer rate
- Contribute to a technology lead in-store experience for customers that surprises and delights them
- Assist customers and monitor client interaction with both team and technology
- Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store
- Provide real-time and weekly feedback on technology functions, operations and experience
- Sustain seamless store operational procedures
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Support merchandising presentation strategy and concept standards
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
- Provide real-time and weekly feedback on product and sales performance
People & Culture:
- Display a dedicated approach to motivate, develop and retain sales associates
- Provide performance feedback to ensure growth, change and results
- Contribute to training and customer experience programs
- Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years relevant management experience in a fast-paced, creative retail environment
- Understanding of user functionality associated with progressive technology
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.