Junior Ad Operations Coordinator
Junior Ad Operations Coordinator (Contract)
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Who are you?
The Junior Ad Operations Coordinator will assist with day-to-day Ad Operations tasks. This is a critical role that bridges the gap between several internal teams.
This will be a 6-month contract
What you’ll do:
- Run Inventory forecasts and make recommendations for proposed ad campaigns
- Assist Account Managers and Sales with technical issues so they can be articulated to clients
- Update and monitor daily pacing / performance reports
- Document internal knowledge base
- Support the team with delivery, performance, and campaign optimizations
- Traffic third party tracking pixels and monitor impression discrepancies
- Provide assistance in other areas of the department/company as needed
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or Business preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work well without constant direction
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- Previous digital marketing experience strongly preferred
- Available to work in our office 40 hours per week
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Desire to constantly be learning and ask good questions
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third part agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.