Junior Account Manager
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Junior Account Manager:
Reformation Wholesale division is growing! We are looking for a rockstar who will support Reformation's wholesale and partnerships division. Responsibilities will include overall business operations and client management.
What You’ll Do:
- Build merchandise assortments by month and create visual references to ensure the best product assortment for each partnership
- Write and track POs to ensure sufficient inventory levels
- Organize and track production orders and monthly POs across multiple accounts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of product; Work cross-functionally to problem solve when QC issues or production delays occur
- Monitor account sales performance and update product assortments accordingly
- Solicit feedback from partners and work closely to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Own administrative duties including but not limited to updating excel spreadsheets, responding to emails and phone calls, proofreading orders, writing sample orders, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Wholesale, Merchandising and/or Buying environment (full-time or internship)
- Operationally Savvy and process oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solver and ability to provide solutions
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities and timelines
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow through
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Fashionista and Business of Fashion